For more info:
In this training video I am going to talk to you about IBS natural treatments and the IBS diet.
IBS stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I have worked with thousands of patients and helped lay out natural treatments to help people overcome this condition and I know you can too.
4 Steps to Treat IBS:
1) What foods to stay away from if you have IBS
• Gluten- This inflammatory protein in grain can cause IBS. I suggest at the start of treatment to stay away from ALL grain products (especially wheat.) After about 3-9 months you can start to try adding in some sprouted or sourdough grains.
• Casein or conventional dairy products- Kefir or fermented dairy can be helpful but regular dairy can be very destructive for IBS.
• Hydrogenated Oils
• Raw foods- salads & raw foods can damage the gut if you have IBS so it’s best to eat only cooked foods
• Cold foods- Ice water, Ice cream & cold foods are hard on digestive system
• Processed or refined/packaged foods
2) Top healing foods for IBS (consume foods that nourish the colon and spleen)
• White immune boosting foods
⁃ Cauliflower, Garlic and Onions- Cooked onions and garlic can kill off bad bacteria in the gut
⁃ Butternut, Acorn and Spaghetti Squashes are nursing to spleen and colon
• Bone Broth- #1 superfood to consume to heal IBS
⁃ Bone Broth soup contains amino acid to help repair and heal in intestinal lining
⁃ A perfect meal would be a crockpot with organic meat, bones/broth, and vegetables such as squash and celery.
3) Quality Supplements
• Live Probiotic Supplements
• L-Glutamin- amino acid that protects & nourishes gut lining
• Frankincense Essential Oil- reduces inflammation
• Digestive Enzymes- take at meal to help break down food so it is easier to digest
4) Focus on reducing stress
• Schedule 3 things daily
⁃ Long walk in nature
⁃ Read a spiritual growth book, meditate or pray
⁃ Wind down with a detox bath at night
⁃ 1 cup epsom salt and 20 drops oil (Lavendar) and soak away
If you want more natural treatments for IBS check out: